INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 300g chicken breast
- ½ Zucchini
- ½ Eggplant
- 2 large carrots
- 12 tomatoes Cherry
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- Black pepper poder
- ½ Cup of wáter
- Salsa wok
- Cut all vegetables to tacos, cubes or strips, less tomatoes.
- Put a frying pan to heat with 4 tablespoons of olive oil, then leave until East heat oil (should not go out smoke).
- Take the vegetables in the Pan and saute 5 minutes, take salt and a little black pepper.
- Cut the chicken cubes or strips, season them and add to the skillet to Sauté them.
- Add ½ cup of water and allow to fire heat 7-8 min.
- Put a little wok and soy sauce, cover the Pan and allow to fire heat 5 min.
- Enjoy your wok of chicken.
In this dish, we find food protein as chicken breast, fatty like the olive oil and rich in minerals and vitamins such as vegetables. The seasonings we use are appropriate for the increased metabolism as the black pepper and healthy as soy. It would be ideal to complement this dish with bread and cover the quantity of carbohydrate required for the proper absorption of nutrients.