INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 300g rice
- 1 small courgette
- 3 carrots
- 4 artichokes
- 8 asparagus
- 1 handful of ground white pepper
- 4 tables poons olive oil
- 1 handful coriander
- 1 sheet Laurel
- Cut vegetables in the form of tacos, except artichokes that we start them at 4.
- Put a pot on the fire with 4 spoons of oil and bay leaf.
- When oil is hot add the vegetables and sauté them for 3 minutes.
- Add a little salt and 1.5 l of water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- When East boiling add a little salt, pepper and the coriander.
- Put in a small pot with 1l of broth vegetables approximately, and hope to begin to boil.
- When East boiling, add the rice and let boil for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy the dish.
We find a healthy recipe, with carbohydrate of slow uptake by Brown rice, which will provide us with energy on a regular basis over a long period of time avoiding the peak of insulin. It is also accompanied by vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, folic acid and carotene-rich artichokes. This recipe is ideal to use it as a first course and later accompanied by a protein food such as a fish or a steak.