INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 bag of sprouts, lettuce or corn salad
- 5 strawberries
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 1 handful of raisins
- 100g of diced Turkey
- 6 rounds of cheese “brie”
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of raspberry vinegar
- 1 handful of salt
- Wash the lettuce leaves, and can mix several types of green. Place at the bottom of the dish.
- Wash the strawberries and cut them vertically, put on top of the leaves.
- Add nuts (walnuts and raisins) evenly on the plate.
- Pour the cubes of Turkey.
- Make the rounds of grilled cheese “brie” and add to the salad.
- In a bowl put the oil, vinegar and salt and mix.
- Add the vinaigrette and enjoy the salad.
Dish completely balanced nutritionally, provided in hydrates of carbon (raisins and strawberries), protein (Turkey, walnuts), fats (cheese, oil) and vitamins and minerals (shoots) and rest of food. Ideal as a single dish or share dinner or family gatherings. Food just processed and easy to find on the market.