INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 12 prawns (large)
- ½ Lemon
- 2 pizcos of white pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Virgin olive oil
- 1 tomato (striped)
- Peel the prawns and laminated each one into 3 parts.
- We border the tomato and extend it in a dish.
- Put the shrimp in a bowl and add the lemon juice and pepper, add a little salt and let rest 5 minutes.
- Place the prawns on top of the tomato slices.
- Pour the oil over the prawns.
This dish contains high amount of proteins, would be its ideal combination with carbohydrate-rich foods such as bread. Take it as a main dish or as a starter if you have to prepare some dinner with friends, it is sanisimo and best of all is delicious, sure you are everything a chef!
Thanks So Much!!